Two Experiences for Couples:
1. BDSM EXPERIENCE and/or 2. INTIMACY COACHING
Couples can choose to have a hands-on BDSM Experience with a Professional Dominatrix, Intimacy Coaching, or both! Couples can have both or either in any order, pattern, or lack thereof. If you are uncertain about what is best, please send me an email sharing your thoughts, and I will make a qualified recommendation.
Couples who are proficient in BDSM have reported increased trust, connection, and more secure attachment – all of which lead to better sex!
1. BDSM EXPERIENCE:
The BDSM Experience includes various options for power dynamics, with the exclusion of Me ever being in the role of the submissive or bottom. However, I enjoy joining forces with one partner as the other person takes on the role of the bottom/submissive. I also enjoy Dominating multiple people at once. Flexibility is key.
BDSM Experiences can include:
- Negotiation, safety, and aftercare
- Identifying your desires
- Creating a scene in the dungeon and at home
- The phases of play – beginning, apex, end
- Timing and delivery of activities of pleasure and/or pain
- Identifying and/or fostering roles: Dominant, submissive, switch
- Embracing and encouraging your partner’s kinks, fetishes, and desires
- The neurological power of ritual and power exchange
- Tools and toys
- Prostate and/or G-Spot Stimulation
- Any activities pertaining to BDSM that can coincide with the things found here: kinks
…and much more
BDSM sessions take place in my dungeon or at your home. I am happy to come into your environment if that is were you are most comfortable. I am here to be your guide to deepen your sexuality or awaken your relationship potential.
See here for rates.
2. INTIMACY COACHING:
If you are experiencing intimacy issues in your relationship it is often a sign that you are on the right track toward the deepest experience of connection possible.
My approach involves incorporating wisdom from various teachings and theories, including Gottman theory; attachment theory; experiential therapy; IMAGO dialogue; mindfulness meditation (Vipassana and Shamata, specifically); emotion-focused therapy (EFT); the Law of Attraction and Manifestation, and the neurobiology of PTSD, connection, addiction, and sex.
Sessions are tailored to meet your needs as a couple and to provide symptomatic relief as soon as possible. During our initial session, and in sessions thereafter, you will be given applicable tools and homework to gain a deeper understanding of how to connect with your partner.
Some of the things I see couples for include – but are not limited to:
- Communication, communication, communication!
- IMAGO dialogue
- Active listening/deep listening
- Empathetic listening
- Emotional intelligence and accountability
- Codependency and enabling
- Connection during conflict and fighting fair
- Vulnerability and emotional expression
- The effects of PTSD on sex and connection
- Self-regulation tools
- Female arousal
- Male performance anxiety and arousal
- How gender roles affect intimacy and sex
- High desire and low desire for intimacy and/or sex
- Turning toward instead of away from your partner
- Love languages
and much more…
See here for rates.