Gifts are never expected but are always appreciated.
Tipping is not required. There is no up-selling, bartering, or haggling before or during the session.
Amazon.com Wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/52X2R6PGNHIO
- If you would like to bring a gift, I request a gift card to Natural Grocers or King Soopers. I love to cook, and I love to eat! Going to the grocery store is something I really enjoy. To me, it’s a very creative process.
- Right now I’m really not interested in gifts of lingerie, but I am interested in some BDSM clothing items, and you can find them on my wishlist. Thank you to those who have helped me stock up on lingerie.
- Amazon.com e-gift cards are always appreciated. They can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know if you send one, because they sometimes go to my trash folder.
- Favorite Restaurant: Rioja
- Favorite Perfume brands: Jo Malone or Tom Ford.
- Wine/Liquor: None. I rarely drink. If you bring a gift of liquor I will gladly regift it to someone who will want it.
- I also train my dogs with hot dogs (yes, kind of like how I train you, but with different weiners hahaha). So, packages of nitrate-free hotdogs are much appreciated. Simple Truth has some that are affordable. Beef or pork, no chicken. Thank you.
- Favorite Spa: A New Spirit. No massages, just sensory deprivation float sessions for me.